What if my package got lost?
Sometimes, your tracking will say “delivered” but you haven’t received anything.
Don’t panic right away, here is some crucial information you should know first:
- USPS sometimes updates a shipment prematurely as “delivered”. Wait another business day, it’s quite likely that it arrives the following day.
- Get in touch with you local post office. Please avoid calling the USPS hotline, they will only tell you what the tracking says. This will save you wasted time.). Ask the local post office who was responsible for the delivery of your parcel and ask them details about that day’s delivery.
- In the unlikely case your parcel doesn’t show up, you can call your local post office and file a claim. Please note that Templeshape cannot do this on your behalf. Neither can Templeshape reimburse orders that were
– not delivered or
– delivered to the wrong place by the post office or
– stolen from a property
- Thank you for your understanding! (Read our terms).
You can return any product you purchased in our online store within 30 days after purchase. You can simply return your surprise box by sending it via mail.
Please be aware that we can only accept the returned surprise box, if all of the following criteria is met:
- The contents of the surprise box must arrive unused and in it’s original condition.
- You must use tracked and insured shipping.
After having received the returned surprise box, we will credit to the original form of payment (excl. the original shipping cost)